My little blog...










Friday, 17 February 2012

Went on a little shopping trip...





 Black belt - Primark - £1: For this price you can't really go wrong! I needed some belts because I always seem to lose mine and this plain black, plaited belt would go with anything!
~
3 pack colourful belts - Primark - £1: As I said above, I was in need of some belts, i thought these colourful, floral ones would be perfect for spirng/summer.

Animal print makeup bag - Primark - £2.50: I keep all my makeup in a big case/ bag thing so it's hard to find what im looking for straight away, I thought i should buy this because it was cheap, pretty and the perfect size to keep all my day to day makeup in.
~

Black brogues - Primark - £8: Got these for school, they were cheap so hopefully they'll last and won't just fall apart.
~


Floral boat shoes - Primark - £6: I LOVE these! In a previous post
 I showed that i wanted the river island floral boat shoes, but then I found these in primark for a fraction of the price! 
Aztec bracelet - Primark - £1: To be honest i don't really know why I bought this, I'm more of a ring person than a bracelet person. I just thought the pattern on it was nice and it was cheap!
  ~

Floral ring - Primark - £1.50: I where rings all the time and i'm always in need of a new one so i just bought this pretty pink one.
~

Fashion Tights - Primark - £2.50: Yes, these tights have numbers on! I just think they're so cool! I have no idea what i'll wear them with but I like them!
~

Black bag - Primark - £12: I dont have many bags like this but I bought it anyway. I just thought the shape of it was quite posh and it's not too big or too small which is good !
~

Black bow hairclip - Primark - £1: I never wear hairclips because they're always too big bright and colourful for my liking but I like this one because its simple and cute and only £1 !
~

Feather earings - Primark - £1.50: I loved the colour of these! It's like a pale blue colour so in with this seasons trend, pastel colours!
~

Sweatshirt - Primark - £12: This sweatshirt is from the mens department in primark, I always see it in there but I don't really want to buy things from the mens but I bought it anyway!
~

Leather skirt - H&M - £19.99: I have wanted this skirt for SO long! They had it in primark and I didn't like it at first but when they all sold out I wanted it so bad! Thankfully they bought it into H&M so I bought it straight away!
~

Orangey/red tshirt - Primark - £7: Another item from the mens department... I just saw this and loved the colour so bought it!
~

TMNT tshirt - Primark - £3: Yes, this is also from the mens department... I saw a girl walking round wearing this then I saw it and it was only £3 !
~

White shirt - Primark - £10: I love this top! It also comes with a pink bit down the front instead of blue but i dont have many clothes with blue in so i bought it!
~





Wow that took a while to write.

1 comment:

  1. I think those tights would go with most things, I love primark mens tshirts and oh wow I need that shirt, seen in around in pink and not been too fussed but it looks gorgeous in blue.x

    ReplyDelete