My little blog...










Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Shoes I want !




These shoes are so PRETTY!

Top ones (flowery boat shoes)  River Island
Really want these because I think they'll look so nice in the summer with shorts and a top. :)
Middle ones (red nike blazers)  Schuh
I have been waiting for ages for these to come in stock because before christmas they were prettymuch sold out everywhere! But they now have them in the mens section in schuh!
Bottom ones (blue & yellow vans)  Office
Yet another pair of shoes in the mens department, mens vans tend to come in a lot more colours rather than womens vans and they fit exactly the same! Can't wait to get these for summer 2012!
~

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete